Anime is literally for everyone; you can not limit them depending on age or any other reasons. Anime is a great opportunity for someone who’s dreaming of being a filmmaker or a Producer; meanwhile, you can showcase your story to the world through this. Every anime has its own message to the audience. Some of them have really made to not just to give us a message but to motivate us.
There’s an awesome article about “Motivational Anime Quotes” Don’t forget to Check it Out. Click Here
These quotes below will help you to Love yourself as well as encourage you to face the challenge while holding your pride.
1. “I don’t care if no one like me. I wasn’t created in this world to entertain everyone.”– Houtarou Oreki, ‘Hyouka’
2. “You will never be able to love anybody else until you love yourself.”Lelouch Lamperouge
3. “The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don’t wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”– Jellal Fernandes, ‘Fairy Tail’
4. “Humans die. Animals die. Plants die. Even soul reapers die. It’s the arch of the universe. Everything that comes to life eventually ceases to exist.”– Baraggan Louisenbairn, ‘Bleach’
5. “How can you move forward when you keep regretting the past?”– Edward Elric, ‘Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood’
6. “I have no fear of death. It just means dreaming in silence. A dream that lasts for eternity.”– Vincent Volaju, ‘Cowboy Bebop’
7. “You need to accept the fact that you’re not the best and have all the will to strive to be better than anyone you face.”– Roronoa Zoro
8. “No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal.”– Monkey D Luffy
9. “It may be hard right now… But you must silence those thoughts! Stop counting only those things that you have lost! What is gone is gone!”– Jinbei.
10. “That’s right. This world is cruel. It hit me that living was like a miracle.”– Mikasa Ackerman, ‘Attack On Titan’
11. “Being alone is better than being with the wrong person.”– L Lawliet, ‘Death Note’
12. “Those painful memories are what help us make it to tomorrow and become stronger.”– Erza Scarlet, ‘Fairy Tail’
13. “Never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small they may seem.”– Shino Aburame
14. “If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.”– Naruto Uzumaki
15. “Never give up without even trying. Do what you can, no matter how small the effect it may have!”– Onoki
16. “Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves.”– Naruto Uzumaki
17. “When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It’s not like somebody’s gonna save you if you start babbling excuses.”– Roronoa Zoro
18. “Power isn’t determined by your size, but the size of your heart and dreams!”– Monkey D Luffy.
19. “Whatever you lose, you’ll find it again. But what you throw away, you’ll never get back.”– Kenshin Himura, ‘Rurouni Kenshin’
20. “If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.”– Nagato, ‘Naruto’
21. “The only thing we’re allowed to do is believe that we won’t regret the choice we made.”– Levi Ackerman, ‘Attack On Titan’
22. “It’s okay to feel depressed. It takes time to overcome things. And then, by taking that time, you just start moving forward again. That’s just what humans do.”– Mondo Oowada, ‘Danganronpa’
23. “Being alone is better than being with the wrong person.”– L Lawliet
24. “What’s past is past. I cannot redo it or go back to it. I have escaped from that scene and still continue to live. All I can do is look forward.”– Emiya Shirou, ‘TYPE-MOON’
25. “Falling down is not an embarrassment. True embarrassment is not standing after such a fall.”– Midorima Shintarou, ‘Kuroko no Basket’